Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HANSON PACKED PRODUCTS LIMITED
Manufacture of other articles of concrete, plaster and cement
- Maidenhead -
Financial Score Check
HANSON PACKED PRODUCTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HANSON PACKED PRODUCTS LIMITED, located in Maidenhead, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other articles of concrete, plaster and cement industry. The company was incorporated in 1888 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HANSON PACKED PRODUCTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Hanson Building Products Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Matthew Richard Joseph ClayDirector2013-01-02 - Present
Mr James Alexander ClaydonDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Patrick Joseph O'SheaDirector2008-01-02 - Present
Mr Darren Peter RixDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr David Jonathan ClarkeDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Edward Alexander GrettonDirector2008-01-06 - Present
Mr Stephen Richard HarrisonDirector2012-01-09 - Present