Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PRINCIPAL GLOBAL INVESTORS (EUROPE) LIMITED
Activities of unit trusts
- London -
Financial Score Check
PRINCIPAL GLOBAL INVESTORS (EUROPE) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PRINCIPAL GLOBAL INVESTORS (EUROPE) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of unit trusts industry. The company was incorporated in 1999 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PRINCIPAL GLOBAL INVESTORS (EUROPE) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Principal Global Investors (Europe) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher James ReddyDirector2011-01-05 - Present
Mr Nicholas Charles LysterDirector1998-11-01 - Present
Mr Andrew Mark DionDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr Christopher John HendersonDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Ms Melinda Lea HanrahanDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr Kenneth Kirk WestDirector2010-11-02 - Present