Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NORTHERN LIGHT STAGE AND TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED
Manufacture of telegraph and telephone apparatus and equipment
- Edinburgh -
Financial Score Check
NORTHERN LIGHT STAGE AND TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
NORTHERN LIGHT STAGE AND TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED, located in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of telegraph and telephone apparatus and equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1997 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NORTHERN LIGHT STAGE AND TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Northern Light
- Company Registration Number
Mr Colin CuthbertDirector2007-01-03 - Present
Finanace Director Christopher James CopeDirector2007-01-03 - Present
Projects Director Simon Henry James CooperDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Trevor SmallwoodDirector2014-06-06 - Present
Mr Robert John SmithDirector2014-06-06 - Present
Mr Colin CuthbertDirector2007-03-23 - Present
Finanace Director Christopher James CopeDirector2007-03-23 - Present
Mr Daniel Vincent AldridgeDirector2014-06-06 - Present
Projects Director Simon Henry James CooperDirector2012-06-11 - Present
Mr James Gerard IrvineDirector2014-06-06 - Present