Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MONTEZUMA'S CHOCOLATES LIMITED
Manufacture of cocoa, and chocolate confectionery
- Chichester -
Financial Score Check
MONTEZUMA'S CHOCOLATES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MONTEZUMA'S CHOCOLATES LIMITED, located in Chichester, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of cocoa, and chocolate confectionery industry. The company was incorporated in 2000 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MONTEZUMA'S CHOCOLATES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Company Registration Number
Ms Helen Jane PattinsonDirector2000-01-03 - Present
Mr Simon John PattinsonDirector2000-01-03 - Present