Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
COVERED INSURANCE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Activities of insurance agents and brokers
- Fareham -
Financial Score Check
COVERED INSURANCE SOLUTIONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
COVERED INSURANCE SOLUTIONS LIMITED, located in Fareham, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of insurance agents and brokers industry. The company was incorporated in 2008 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- COVERED INSURANCE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Covered Insurance Solutions Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Damian Paul ChapmanDirector2008-01-09 - Present
Mr Mark John SimpsonDirector2008-01-09 - Present