Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
QUANTUM PHARMACEUTICAL LIMITED
Manufacture of pharmaceutical preparations
- Burnopfield -
Financial Score Check
QUANTUM PHARMACEUTICAL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
QUANTUM PHARMACEUTICAL LIMITED, located in Burnopfield, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of pharmaceutical preparations industry. The company was incorporated in 2004 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- QUANTUM PHARMACEUTICAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Quantum Pharmaceutical Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Martin John SuchDirector2010-01-01 - Present
Mr David Alan SansonDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Andrew John ScaifeDirector2009-01-01 - Present
Mr Andrew Paul MatthewsDirector2011-01-07 - Present
Mr Brian James FisherDirector2012-01-01 - Present