Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
INTEGRA INTERNATIONAL GRAPHICS MACHINERY LTD.
- Alton -
Financial Score Check
INTEGRA INTERNATIONAL GRAPHICS MACHINERY LTD. has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
INTEGRA INTERNATIONAL GRAPHICS MACHINERY LTD., located in Alton, United Kingdom, operates in the Dormant company industry. The company was incorporated in 1990 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- INTEGRA INTERNATIONAL GRAPHICS MACHINERY LTD.
- Trading Name
- Integra International Graphics Machinery Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Iain Macrae BuckhamDirector2001-01-02 - Present
Mr Geoffrey Peter LennonDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Michael Thomson HendersonDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Stanley Philip James BurtonDirector2003-11-01 - Present
Mr Richard James MacLeanDirector2006-01-07 - Present