Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SINCLAIR GARAGES (PORT TALBOT) LIMITED
Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles
- Bridgend -
Financial Score Check
SINCLAIR GARAGES (PORT TALBOT) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SINCLAIR GARAGES (PORT TALBOT) LIMITED, located in Bridgend, United Kingdom, operates in the Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles industry. The company was incorporated in 1974 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SINCLAIR GARAGES (PORT TALBOT) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Sinclair Garages (Port Talbot) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Arthur Gwilym PottsDirector1997-01-02 - Present
Mr Gerald Stanley SinclairDirector1991-01-09 - Present
Mr Jonathan Mark SinclairDirector2006-01-02 - Present