Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
AMTRUST SYNDICATE HOLDINGS LIMITED
Activities of head offices
- London -
Financial Score Check
AMTRUST SYNDICATE HOLDINGS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
AMTRUST SYNDICATE HOLDINGS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 1995 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- AMTRUST SYNDICATE HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Sagicor Syndicate Holdings Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Duncan James ReedDirector2006-11-01 - Present
Mr Bjorn JansliDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Gary Leonard RossDirector2006-11-01 - Present
Mr Histasp Aspi ContractorDirector2006-11-01 - Present
Mr George SweatmanDirector2006-11-01 - Present
Ms Elisabetta TenentiDirector2006-11-01 - Present
Mr John Martin MantzDirector2008-11-01 - Present