Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SEDDON CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
Development of building projects
- Bolton -
Financial Score Check
SEDDON CONSTRUCTION LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SEDDON CONSTRUCTION LIMITED, located in Bolton, United Kingdom, operates in the Development of building projects industry. The company was incorporated in 1998 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SEDDON CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Seddon Construction Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Keith WaddingtonDirector2007-01-06 - Present
Mr Laurence WilkinsonDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Christopher John SeddonDirector2009-01-07 - Present
JOHN HOWARD SHAWDirector2010-01-04 - Present
Mrs Nicola Jane HodkinsonDirector2012-01-05 - Present
Mr Ian Bruce ScottDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Carl Geoffrey WildeDirector2012-01-05 - Present
Mr Jonathan Frank SeddonDirector2007-01-06 - Present
Mr Peter James Francis JacksonDirector2009-01-09 - Present