Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CITY TRANSPORT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Other business support service activities n.e.c.
- Bromsgrove -
Financial Score Check
CITY TRANSPORT SOLUTIONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CITY TRANSPORT SOLUTIONS LIMITED, located in Bromsgrove, United Kingdom, operates in the Other business support service activities n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1994 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CITY TRANSPORT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- City Transport Solutions Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Neil Robert YorkeDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Mr Mark Paul GoodenDirector1993-11-02 - Present
Mr Andrew Christopher SweeneyDirector2012-01-01 - Present