Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MARGETTS FUND MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Activities of unit trusts
- Birmingham -
Financial Score Check
MARGETTS FUND MANAGEMENT LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MARGETTS FUND MANAGEMENT LIMITED, located in Birmingham, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of unit trusts industry. The company was incorporated in 2001 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MARGETTS FUND MANAGEMENT LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Margetts Fund Management Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Tobhias Jonathon RickettsDirector2001-01-06 - Present
Mr James Edward John ClayDirector2005-01-05 - Present
Mr Geoffrey Michael Whittall OakleyDirector2002-01-05 - Present
Mr Timothy Hugh RickettsDirector2001-01-02 - Present
Mr Andrew James Mark QuyDirector2000-11-01 - Present
Mr Matthew David JealousDirector2011-01-02 - Present
Mr Alexander Simon WestonDirector2012-01-02 - Present