Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ERDINGTON SPECSAVERS LIMITED
Other retail sale of new goods in specialised stores (other than by opticians or commercial art galleries), n.e.c
- BIRMINGHAM -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
ERDINGTON SPECSAVERS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ERDINGTON SPECSAVERS LIMITED, located in BIRMINGHAM, United Kingdom, operates in the Other retail sale of new goods in specialised stores (other than by opticians or commercial art galleries), n.e.c industry. The company was incorporated in 1994 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ERDINGTON SPECSAVERS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Specsavers Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Manjit SidhuDirector1994-01-09 - Present
SPECSAVERS OPTICAL GROUP LIMITEDDirector1994-01-01 - Present