Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BARFORDIAN COACHES LIMITED
Urban, suburban or metropolitan area passenger land transport other than railway transportation by underground, metro and similar systems
- Olney -
Financial Score Check
BARFORDIAN COACHES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BARFORDIAN COACHES LIMITED, located in Olney, United Kingdom, operates in the Urban, suburban or metropolitan area passenger land transport other than railway transportation by underground, metro and similar systems industry. The company was incorporated in 1985 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BARFORDIAN COACHES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Barfordian Coaches Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr David Frederick SoulDirector2010-01-02 - Present
Ms Joelle SoulDirector2011-11-01 - Present