Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LILLESHALL SPORTS INJURY AND HUMAN PERFORMANCE CENTRE LIMITED
- Bedford -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
LILLESHALL SPORTS INJURY AND HUMAN PERFORMANCE CENTRE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
LILLESHALL SPORTS INJURY AND HUMAN PERFORMANCE CENTRE LIMITED, located in Bedford, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1993 and currently has a status of non-trading.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LILLESHALL SPORTS INJURY AND HUMAN PERFORMANCE CENTRE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Lilleshall Sports Injury & Human Performance Centre Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Ian Arthur HendrieDirector2014-03-04 - Present
Mr Julian Frederick NichollsDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr Richard Matthew StillDirector2004-11-02 - Present
ASIAN CARERS SUPPORT GROUP (HARINGEY)
ESTEAM-ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY TEAM LTD
AFFINITY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
CHILTERN MISBOURNE HEATH LIMITED
Berkhamsted road chesham
BARCLAYS LOGISTICS LIMITED
WIDEAWAKE SOLUTIONS UK LIMITED
THE DAWN SAILING BARGE TRUST LIMITED
Clacton on sea