Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TIMOTHY JAMES & PARTNERS LIMITED
- London -
Financial Score Check
TIMOTHY JAMES & PARTNERS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
TIMOTHY JAMES & PARTNERS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Life insurance industry. The company was incorporated in 1995 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TIMOTHY JAMES & PARTNERS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Timothy James & Partners Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Angela Marie TorpeyDirector2007-01-05 - Present
Mr Timothy James WhitingDirector1994-11-02 - Present
Mr Christopher Richard BryansDirector2005-01-04 - Present