Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MISSION RUBBER (UK) LIMITED
Manufacture of other rubber products
- Starnhill Close Sheffield -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
MISSION RUBBER (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MISSION RUBBER (UK) LIMITED, located in Starnhill Close Sheffield, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other rubber products industry. The company was incorporated in 2006 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MISSION RUBBER (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Mission Rubber (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Sebastian HoppeDirector2011-01-02 - Present
Mr Michael PaeffgenDirector2006-01-06 - Present