Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
EUROHIRE VEHICLE RENTALS (OLDBURY) LIMITED
Renting and leasing of trucks
- West Midlands -
Financial Score Check
EUROHIRE VEHICLE RENTALS (OLDBURY) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
EUROHIRE VEHICLE RENTALS (OLDBURY) LIMITED, located in West Midlands, United Kingdom, operates in the Renting and leasing of trucks industry. The company was incorporated in 1979 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- EUROHIRE VEHICLE RENTALS (OLDBURY) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Eurohire Vehicle Rentals (Oldbury) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Lee Anthony HudsonDirector2009-01-03 - Present
Mr Simon Peter Anthony KerrDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mrs Victoria Jane HudsonDirector2004-01-05 - Present
Mr Andrew John KerrDirector1990-11-01 - Present