Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MANAGING AGENCY PARTNERS LIMITED
Financial Score Check
MANAGING AGENCY PARTNERS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
MANAGING AGENCY PARTNERS LIMITED, located in United Kingdom, operates in the Non-life insurance industry. The company was incorporated in 2000 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MANAGING AGENCY PARTNERS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Managing Agency Partners Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Christine Elaine DandridgeDirector2008-02-11 - Present
Mr Henry Raymond DumasDirector2000-10-04 - Present
Mr Christopher James SmeltDirector2007-01-09 - Present
Ms Christine Elaine DandridgeDirector2008-01-02 - Present
Brighd Siobhan McAuleyDirector2000-01-08 - Present
Mr Andrew Swift FooteDirector2001-01-03 - Present
Mr Richard John SumnerDirector1999-11-01 - Present
Mr James Douglas Denoon DuncanDirector1999-11-01 - Present
Mr Henry Raymond DumasDirector1999-11-01 - Present
Mr David Endon Stuart ShipleyDirector2000-01-08 - Present
Mr Richard Kevin TrubshawDirector1999-11-01 - Present
Mr Aidan KongDirector2000-01-08 - Present