Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
DOUGLAS CAMERON (PERTH) LIMITED
Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles
Financial Score Check
DOUGLAS CAMERON (PERTH) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
DOUGLAS CAMERON (PERTH) LIMITED, located in United Kingdom, operates in the Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles industry. The company was incorporated in 1986 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- DOUGLAS CAMERON (PERTH) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Perth Audi
- Company Registration Number
Mr Jamie Douglas CameronDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Mr George Andrew James MalcolmDirector2001-01-06 - Present
Mr William David AndersonDirector1990-11-02 - Present
Ms Jane Mary CameronDirector1989-01-03 - Present
Mr Ian Douglas CameronDirector1989-01-03 - Present