Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WEALDEN CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
- West Sussex -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
WEALDEN CONSTRUCTION LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
WEALDEN CONSTRUCTION LIMITED, located in West Sussex, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1958 and currently has a status of non-trading.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WEALDEN CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Wealden Construction Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Tom Kenneth Moreton VaughanDirector1995-01-06 - Present