Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PILLINGER CONTROLS LIMITED
Other engineering activities (not including engineering design for industrial process and production or engineering related scientific and technical consulting activities)
- REDHILL -
Financial Score Check
PILLINGER CONTROLS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PILLINGER CONTROLS LIMITED, located in REDHILL, United Kingdom, operates in the Other engineering activities (not including engineering design for industrial process and production or engineering related scientific and technical consulting activities) industry. The company was incorporated in 2003 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PILLINGER CONTROLS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Pillinger Controls Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael DarbyDirector2004-01-05 - Present
Mr Timothy AstonDirector2006-11-02 - Present
Mr Stephen John SearsDirector2003-01-06 - Present