Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ARGENT (KING'S CROSS) LIMITED
Development of building projects
Financial Score Check
ARGENT (KING'S CROSS) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ARGENT (KING'S CROSS) LIMITED, located in United Kingdom, operates in the Development of building projects industry. The company was incorporated in 2000 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ARGENT (KING'S CROSS) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Argent (King's Cross) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher Mark TaylorDirector2011-01-03 - Present
Mr Roger Nigel MadelinDirector2000-01-03 - Present
Mr Peter Geoffrey FreemanDirector2001-01-09 - Present
Mr Michael Ian FreemanDirector2008-01-03 - Present
Mr Jonathan Hugo Eccles ThompsonDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr Robert Michael EvansDirector2004-11-01 - Present
Mr Aubyn James Sugden ProwerDirector2001-01-09 - Present
Mr Richard Anthony James MeierDirector2011-11-02 - Present
Mr Anthony Jan GiddingsDirector2005-11-01 - Present
Mr David John Gratiaen PartridgeDirector2000-01-03 - Present
Mr Peter Frank HazellDirector2005-11-01 - Present
Mr David Leonard GroseDirector2011-11-02 - Present
Mr Andre GibbsDirector2004-11-01 - Present
Mr James Anthony Robert HeatherDirector2011-11-02 - Present