Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ALLIANCE PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES LTD
Regulation of the activities of providing health care, education, cultural services and other social services, excluding social
- Cleveland -
Financial Score Check
ALLIANCE PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ALLIANCE PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES LTD, located in Cleveland, United Kingdom, operates in the Regulation of the activities of providing health care, education, cultural services and other social services, excluding social industry. The company was incorporated in 2006 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ALLIANCE PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES LTD
- Trading Name
- Alliance Psychological Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Elizabeth Anne DrummondDirector2006-01-03 - Present
Ms Leanda Kane FidgeonDirector2006-01-03 - Present