Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
APETITO (U.K.) HOLDINGS LIMITED
Activities of head offices
- Wiltshire -
Financial Score Check
APETITO (U.K.) HOLDINGS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
APETITO (U.K.) HOLDINGS LIMITED, located in Wiltshire, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 1995 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- APETITO (U.K.) HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Apetito (UK) Holdings Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Joerg BaumgartDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Richard Peter RingDirector2004-01-03 - Present
Mr Paul Robert FreestonDirector2002-01-01 - Present