Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BOOTHAM SCHOOL ESTATES LIMITED
Letting and operating of own or leased real estate (other than Housing Association real estate and conference and exhibition services) n.e.c.
- York -
Financial Score Check
BOOTHAM SCHOOL ESTATES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BOOTHAM SCHOOL ESTATES LIMITED, located in York, United Kingdom, operates in the Letting and operating of own or leased real estate (other than Housing Association real estate and conference and exhibition services) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1990 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BOOTHAM SCHOOL ESTATES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Bootham School Estates Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Beth Ann Albright-PeakallDirector2013-01-06 - Present
Mr Jonathan Francis James TaylorDirector2004-01-09 - Present
Mr Andrew Roy WoodlandDirector2009-01-02 - Present
Hon Alderman Keith Simpson WoodDirector1993-01-05 - Present