Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BRIGHTON AND HOVE STREAMLINE LTD.
- East Sussex -
Financial Score Check
BRIGHTON AND HOVE STREAMLINE LTD. has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BRIGHTON AND HOVE STREAMLINE LTD., located in East Sussex, United Kingdom, operates in the Taxi operation industry. The company was incorporated in 1996 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BRIGHTON AND HOVE STREAMLINE LTD.
- Trading Name
- Brighton & Hove Streamline Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Leslie Phillip PaineDirector2010-01-04 - Present
Mr Mark John WilkinsonDirector2010-01-04 - Present
Mr John StreeterDirector2008-01-04 - Present
Mr David SmithDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Mr Jeffrey Charles HowellDirector2010-01-04 - Present
Mr Alec Arnold KnightDirector2012-01-02 - Present
Mr Per-Eric HawthorneDirector2013-01-03 - Present