Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS GROUP PLC
Activities of head offices
- London -
Financial Score Check
MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS GROUP PLC has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS GROUP PLC, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 1991 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS GROUP PLC
- Trading Name
- Media Communications Group PLC
- Company Registration Number
Mr Robert Zafer JureidiniDirector1996-01-01 - Present
Ayed Al JeaidDirector1996-01-01 - Present
Mr Ali Al ShaibanyDirector1999-01-04 - Present
Raja RassiDirector2000-01-08 - Present
Matar Al-AhmadiDirector2000-01-08 - Present
Mr Ghassan CharbelDirector1999-01-04 - Present
Mr Jameel Al TheyabiDirector2004-11-01 - Present