Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
QUEEN'S CROSS FACTORING LIMITED
Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis
Financial Score Check
QUEEN'S CROSS FACTORING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
QUEEN'S CROSS FACTORING LIMITED, located in United Kingdom, operates in the Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis industry. The company was incorporated in 2005 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- QUEEN'S CROSS FACTORING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Queen's Cross Factoring Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Daniel John SteelDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Ms Sofia JamilDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Colin CassieDirector2012-01-09 - Present
Ms Marilyn Rachel ClewesDirector2008-01-03 - Present