Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
STANLEY WORKS LIMITED(THE)
Manufacture of tools
- SHEFFIELD -
Financial Score Check
STANLEY WORKS LIMITED(THE) has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
STANLEY WORKS LIMITED(THE), located in SHEFFIELD, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of tools industry. The company was incorporated in 1920 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- STANLEY WORKS LIMITED(THE)
- Trading Name
- The Stanley Works Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Bruce Harry BeattDirector2000-11-01 - Present
Ms Susan StubbsDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Amit Kumar SoodDirector2010-01-07 - Present
Mr John Mitchell CowleyDirector2010-01-07 - Present