Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ALASKA UK BROMLEY LIMITED
Letting and operating of own or leased real estate (other than Housing Association real estate and conference and exhibition services) n.e.c.
- London -
Financial Score Check
ALASKA UK BROMLEY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
ALASKA UK BROMLEY LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Letting and operating of own or leased real estate (other than Housing Association real estate and conference and exhibition services) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 2001 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ALASKA UK BROMLEY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Intu Bromley Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Hugh Michael FordDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr Edward Matthew Giles RobertsDirector2010-01-08 - Present
Mr Peter WeirDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr Martin David EllisDirector2010-01-08 - Present
Mr David Andrew FischelDirector2000-11-01 - Present
Mr Trevor PereiraDirector2010-01-08 - Present