Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FOREST GREEN ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED
Operation of sports facilities
- STROUD -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
FOREST GREEN ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FOREST GREEN ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED, located in STROUD, United Kingdom, operates in the Operation of sports facilities industry. The company was incorporated in 2008 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FOREST GREEN ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Forest Green Rovers Football Club Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Trevor John SaundersDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr Asif RehmanwalaDirector2014-01-02 - Present
Mr Chris WintleDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mr Paul David WheatcroftDirector2010-01-09 - Present
Mr Michael Ernest BullinghamDirector2009-01-06 - Present
Mr David Elliott DrewDirector2010-01-06 - Present
Mr Dale Andrew VinceDirector2010-01-09 - Present