Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PREMIER FOODS GROUP LIMITED
Production of meat and poultry meat products
- ST ALBANS -
Financial Score Check
PREMIER FOODS GROUP LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PREMIER FOODS GROUP LIMITED, located in ST ALBANS, United Kingdom, operates in the Production of meat and poultry meat products industry. The company was incorporated in 1933 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PREMIER FOODS GROUP LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Premier Foods Group Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul LeachDirector2009-01-03 - Present
Mr Emmett McEvoyDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Mr Andrew John McDonaldDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr Gavin John DarbyDirector2013-01-02 - Present
Mr Ian Howard DesteDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr Jim HepburnDirector2012-01-03 - Present
Mr Mark Rivers HughesDirector2009-01-08 - Present
Mr Alastair Sholto Neil MurrayDirector2013-01-09 - Present