Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WESTERBY TRUSTEE SERVICES LIMITED
Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c.
- LEICESTER -
Financial Score Check
WESTERBY TRUSTEE SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
WESTERBY TRUSTEE SERVICES LIMITED, located in LEICESTER, United Kingdom, operates in the Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1990 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WESTERBY TRUSTEE SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Westerby Trustee Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Ian JarvisDirector2006-01-04 - Present
Mr Stephen Michael HarveyDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Leslie James McLinticDirector1990-11-01 - Present