Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HEAT APPLICATIONS LIMITED
Repair of other equipment
- Merseyside -
Financial Score Check
HEAT APPLICATIONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HEAT APPLICATIONS LIMITED, located in Merseyside, United Kingdom, operates in the Repair of other equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1987 and currently has a status of non-trading.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HEAT APPLICATIONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Heat Applications Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Colin Carrick WatsonDirector2012-01-09 - Present
STORK TECHNICAL SERVICES HOLDING BVDirector2009-11-01 - Present
- GAS HEATING AND APPLIANCE SERVICES LIMITED
B & H SERVICES AIR CONDITIONING LIMITED
QUALITY AIR CONDITIONING LIMITED
EASTERN LIFT SERVICES LIMITED
REDGOLD HYDRAULICS LIMITED
O.M.G PLUMBING & HEATING LIMITED
HAGUE DENTAL SUPPLIES LIMITED