Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LAGGAN PROPERTIES LIMITED
- BELFAST -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
LAGGAN PROPERTIES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
LAGGAN PROPERTIES LIMITED, located in BELFAST, United Kingdom, operates in the Freshwater fishing industry. The company was incorporated in 1995 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LAGGAN PROPERTIES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Laggan Properties Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Simon Charles Jonathan DanielliDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr James David JenningsDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Peter William JenningsDirector2013-01-07 - Present
Mr Thomas James Jennings CbeDirector1994-11-01 - Present