Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ETICO THE ETHICAL TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
Wholesale of coffee, tea, cocoa and spices
- London -
Financial Score Check
ETICO THE ETHICAL TRADING COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ETICO THE ETHICAL TRADING COMPANY LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of coffee, tea, cocoa and spices industry. The company was incorporated in 2004 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ETICO THE ETHICAL TRADING COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Etico The Ethical Trading Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Timothy Michael HaighDirector2004-01-08 - Present
Mr Prince Albert TuckerDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Nicholas Clement HoskynsDirector2007-01-07 - Present