Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
AIR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
Manufacture of other electrical equipment
- West Midlands -
Financial Score Check
AIR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
AIR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED, located in West Midlands, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other electrical equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1998 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- AIR INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Air Industrial Developments Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen Glyn JonesDirector2007-01-08 - Present
Mr Gordon Lewis BrownDirector1998-01-04 - Present