Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
THE BOURNEMOUTH PRIVATE CLINIC LIMITED
- Bournemouth -
Financial Score Check
THE BOURNEMOUTH PRIVATE CLINIC LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
THE BOURNEMOUTH PRIVATE CLINIC LIMITED, located in Bournemouth, United Kingdom, operates in the Hospital activities industry. The company was incorporated in 2007 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- THE BOURNEMOUTH PRIVATE CLINIC LIMITED
- Trading Name
- The Bournemouth Private Clinic Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr David Anthony RidleyDirector2009-01-01 - Present
Mr Terrence Rodney Frederick StockleyDirector2008-01-02 - Present
Dr Richard Paul Hyde DunnillDirector2006-11-01 - Present
Mr Keith Anthony WalkerDirector2006-11-01 - Present
Mr John GatrellDirector2006-11-01 - Present