Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
INSITE POSTER INVESTMENTS (A) LIMITED
Buying and selling of own real estate
- CIRENCESTER -
Financial Score Check
INSITE POSTER INVESTMENTS (A) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
INSITE POSTER INVESTMENTS (A) LIMITED, located in CIRENCESTER, United Kingdom, operates in the Buying and selling of own real estate industry. The company was incorporated in 2004 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- INSITE POSTER INVESTMENTS (A) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Insite Poster Investments (A) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stuart WellmanDirector2007-11-02 - Present
Mr Daniel Arthur John MaidenDirector2003-11-01 - Present
Mr Andrew John PettitDirector2005-01-03 - Present
Mr William James KillickDirector2005-01-03 - Present
Mr Stephen John PettitDirector2005-01-09 - Present