Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CHERITON PARC HOTEL LIMITED
Hotels and similar accommodation
- Folkestone -
Financial Score Check
CHERITON PARC HOTEL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CHERITON PARC HOTEL LIMITED, located in Folkestone, United Kingdom, operates in the Hotels and similar accommodation industry. The company was incorporated in 2006 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CHERITON PARC HOTEL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Cheriton Parc Hotel Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Steve MorrisonDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Philip William NewboroughDirector2006-01-03 - Present