Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ALTAIRE FISHING COMPANY LIMITED
- Shetland -
Financial Score Check
ALTAIRE FISHING COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ALTAIRE FISHING COMPANY LIMITED, located in Shetland, United Kingdom, operates in the Marine fishing industry. The company was incorporated in 1986 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ALTAIRE FISHING COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Altaire Fishing Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher DuncanDirector2008-01-08 - Present
Mr Martin John RamsayDirector2008-01-04 - Present
I.F. LIMITEDDirector2006-01-02 - Present
INTERFISH LIMITEDDirector2006-01-02 - Present
Mr Jerry Barclay RamsayDirector1987-11-02 - Present
Mr Johannus Jacobus ColamDirector2006-01-02 - Present
SCERENE FISHING COMPANY LIMITEDDirector2006-01-02 - Present