Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
AIOI NISSAY DOWA INSURANCE COMPANY OF EUROPE LIMITED
Financial Score Check
AIOI NISSAY DOWA INSURANCE COMPANY OF EUROPE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
AIOI NISSAY DOWA INSURANCE COMPANY OF EUROPE LIMITED, located in United Kingdom, operates in the Non-life insurance industry. The company was incorporated in 2004 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- AIOI NISSAY DOWA INSURANCE COMPANY OF EUROPE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Company of Europe Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael John SwanboroughDirector2007-01-04 - Present
Mr Ronald Alfred IlesDirector2003-11-01 - Present
Mr Harry Heywood DriverDirector2011-01-06 - Present
Mr Takao SasakiDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr Kiyoshi TojoDirector2012-01-06 - Present
Mr Michael Rainer KainzbauerDirector2007-01-04 - Present
Mr Masaru UmezuDirector2011-01-04 - Present