Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FLETCHER MOORLAND LIMITED
Manufacture of telegraph and telephone apparatus and equipment
Financial Score Check
FLETCHER MOORLAND LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FLETCHER MOORLAND LIMITED, located in United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of telegraph and telephone apparatus and equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1994 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FLETCHER MOORLAND LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Fletcher Moorland Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Geoffrey RigbyDirector2010-01-06 - Present
Ms Diane MansellDirector2007-01-06 - Present
Mr Matthew Karl FletcherDirector1998-01-03 - Present
Jean FletcherDirector2004-01-04 - Present