Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ARTISAN (UK) DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
Construction of commercial buildings
- Huntingdon -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
ARTISAN (UK) DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ARTISAN (UK) DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED, located in Huntingdon, United Kingdom, operates in the Construction of commercial buildings industry. The company was incorporated in 1994 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ARTISAN (UK) DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Artisan (UK) Developments Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr David John RailtonDirector2000-01-09 - Present
Mr Michael John EyresDirector1999-01-09 - Present
ARTISAN (UK) PLCDirector2000-01-05 - Present
Mr Geoffrey James LawlerDirector2005-01-09 - Present