Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HANCOCK AND BROWN (TIMBER) LIMITED
Sawmilling and planing of wood
- SWANSEA -
Financial Score Check
HANCOCK AND BROWN (TIMBER) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HANCOCK AND BROWN (TIMBER) LIMITED, located in SWANSEA, United Kingdom, operates in the Sawmilling and planing of wood industry. The company was incorporated in 1977 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HANCOCK AND BROWN (TIMBER) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Hancock & Brown Timber Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr David BrownDirector1991-01-06 - Present
Mr Nigel BrownDirector1991-01-06 - Present
Mr Wyndham Aaron George BrownDirector1991-01-06 - Present