Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ULTRALIFE BATTERIES (UK) LTD.
Repair of other equipment
- Newcastle Under Lyme -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
ULTRALIFE BATTERIES (UK) LTD. has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ULTRALIFE BATTERIES (UK) LTD., located in Newcastle Under Lyme, United Kingdom, operates in the Repair of other equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1994 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ULTRALIFE BATTERIES (UK) LTD.
- Trading Name
- Ultralife Batteries (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher Michael CampbellDirector2013-01-06 - Present
Mr Kenneth Richard BirdDirector2013-01-06 - Present
Mr Andrew NaukamDirector2010-01-02 - Present