Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LANCASTER FASTENER COMPANY LIMITED
Agents specialised in the sale of other particular products
- Uckfield -
Financial Score Check
LANCASTER FASTENER COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
LANCASTER FASTENER COMPANY LIMITED, located in Uckfield, United Kingdom, operates in the Agents specialised in the sale of other particular products industry. The company was incorporated in 1980 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LANCASTER FASTENER COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Lancaster Fastener Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Samuel Davies WilsonDirector1991-01-05 - Present
Mr Wieslaw JamborDirector1995-11-01 - Present
Mr James Charles BarkerDirector2009-01-03 - Present