Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TARMAC CALEDONIAN LIMITED
Quarrying of ornamental and building stone, limestone, gypsum, chalk and slate
- Strathclyde Business Park -
Financial Score Check
TARMAC CALEDONIAN LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
TARMAC CALEDONIAN LIMITED, located in Strathclyde Business Park, United Kingdom, operates in the Quarrying of ornamental and building stone, limestone, gypsum, chalk and slate industry. The company was incorporated in 1997 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TARMAC CALEDONIAN LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Tarmac Caledonian Ltd
- Company Registration Number
LAFARGE TARMAC DIRECTORS (UK) LIMITEDDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Mr Paul Francis William CottrellDirector2013-01-04 - Present
Mr Martin Kenneth RileyDirector2013-01-04 - Present