Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
UNITED MOLASSES GB LIMITED
Agents involved in the sale of agricultural raw materials, live animals, textile raw materials and semi-finished goods
- Belfast -
Financial Score Check
UNITED MOLASSES GB LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
UNITED MOLASSES GB LIMITED, located in Belfast, United Kingdom, operates in the Agents involved in the sale of agricultural raw materials, live animals, textile raw materials and semi-finished goods industry. The company was incorporated in 2010 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- UNITED MOLASSES GB LIMITED
- Trading Name
- United Molasses GB Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher Finch RobertsDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mr William Bingham BarnettDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mr Bernard Neillus McDonnellDirector2009-11-02 - Present